Basement foundation repair in Dayton is generally performed using two different methods. The qualified professionals from Dayton Foundation Repair Experts will look at your structure and determine which process will be the most efficient and effective for a long-lasting result.
Piering or slab jacking are the basement foundation repair processes that are utilized most frequently. During slab jacking, your foundation repair contractor will:
- Drill holes into the areas where repair is required
- Use a synthetic lifting solution poured into the holes and under the foundation
- Fills the space under the concrete to create a more even surface
- Patch the holes with a mixture of concrete
During piering basement foundation repairs, your technicians will:
- Use concrete or metal posts to stabilize a foundation that's damaged
- Use push piers that are drilled into the foundation
- Use helical piers driven into the ground with a hydraulic torque motor
As a homeowner, you're likely not going to understand what method is ideal for your property type and location. Let us come and do a FREE evaluation and give you the answers you're searching for.